Thursday, October 16, 2008

Twilight

Came across Tim's blog and saw this post.

Somehow encouraged me to post one of my own as well -____-"

Please please please.. do not report me for plagiarism.

Well, this book is about a girl called Bella who meets this guy named Edward in school and finds him quite extraordinary. They soon became closer as the story goes on and Bella started having feelings for him but at the same time she is trying to discover Edward's dark secret. See.. this is the thing. Bella is a normal human being and Edward is a vampire. More like a tame vampire I should say.

The story is pretty interesting. Those of you who are into novels or strange-love-relationships then you should get your hands on this book. It's worth it to get this book. Trust me. It's a good book.

And oh. The movie is coming out next month. Haven't really find out about the cast of the movie yet but according to Tim, the guy playing Edward is the guy who played Cedric Diggory from Harry Porter and the Goblet of Fire. Interesting. But the book portrays Edward as a seriously handsome guy. But is that guy who played Cedric up to the task? I don't think so. But we shall see.

Will be waiting for the movie.

Till then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you read the book?xD

Kevin said...

Yup I did. Am halfway through the book only now.

Unknown said...

HAHAA>.
i bought the whole series. xD