Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sweaty day

Played badminton with friends today.

It was a huge group actually. So many people. More than 10 and we have only 2 courts o.O"

Played from 2.30pm until 4.30pm.

It was pretty hard to play a real nice game as there was so many people. Usually 8 people share 1 court. 4-a-side. Oh my goodness.

Nevertheless, I still had fun.

On the way home, something terrible happened.

We realized we left Grace behind. Oh my god.

We're so so so sorry.

Actually me and Chloe wanted to call her when we reached the car but somehow we forgotten. Then only we realized that she was left behind when we phoned Raymond and he told us.

We're so sorry Grace. Didn't mean to leave you behind. Hopefully you won't have any hard feelings. Sorry.

Went home to bathe after that and then waited for Hillary to come back to Sunway. She went back to Puchong to have her shower.

After that, we went and fetch Kelvin and then Sze Wei and his gf and we headed to Pyramid.

Wanted to watch initially but the show was at 7pm. By the time we reached Pyramid it was already 6.40. Plus the queue was so long that we gave up watching movie. Went and have dinner instead.

Went to T.G.I.F for dinner. Just the 6 of us. Me, Chloe, Kelvin, Hillary, Sze Wei and Sze Hwei. A couples dinner -___-".

Finished dinner around 8 something and headed home after that.

Had to pack my stuffs and go back Seremban. Chloe helped me packed and then she went back to Klang when I left for Seremban.

I was quite tired and yet I still had to drive. Chloe was afraid I would be sleepy in the car so she called me when she reached Klang. She talk to me over the phone while I drove. I had handsfree on so it wasn't dangerous.

Thanks honey for accompanying me. Love you.

Its been a tiring day. And I'm really tired now. Off to bed now.

Nights.

Out.

0 comments: