Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh laziness

Will be having marketing exam in about 9 hours time and I still haven't finish studying. Regret studying last minute but this always seems to happen. Was supposed to start studying last week but was too lazy so it turns out to be last minute study again. I'm so hopeless.

Came up from Seremban early today with my mind set on studying. Went straight to Klang to find Chloe for lunch. Reached around 1 something. After lunch we headed straight to College. Went to the Library but it was FULL. Seriously, since when Sunway had so many hardworking students? So we had no choice but to leave college to find another place study.

So, we went to the McDonald's opposite Sunway Pyramid. Sat there and study until 5 something and left. Both of us were very tired and Chloe was sleepy. How? Went home to have a rest. Was raining very heavily. Damn.

Rest until 7 something and went out to Pyramid for dinner. Ate Sakae sushi. Very expensive. Around RM48 just for the both of us. Oh my god. Then I realized I used almost RM100 today. Money flying away again. Need to spent reasonably the coming 4 days. Sigh.

Time to get back to studying. Have to read up the rest of the chapter. Wish me luck !

Out.

0 comments: