Thursday, October 16, 2008

A SPORTy plan

Do I look like someone with a plan?

No?

Of course not.

I just ... do things.

...

Okay okay. I'm still obsessed with the Joker. Have already manage to imitate his laugh.

Anyway, friends planned to play badminton tomorrow. Kelvin went and book the court today. Will be playing in SS15 again. At the Neway building.

A lot of people will be going.

More than 10 people again?

... Maybe.

Most surprising thing is that Grace is going.

Never even thought that she would go. Always ffk us. Finally there's a change.

If she ffk somemore I swear I will irritate her until she commit suicide.

I'm so Evil. He He =P

Tomorrow 9am class. Have to wake up early again.

IT class some more. Can I skip it? Wish i could.

Okay okay. Time to get back to Marketing.

Until I have the feel to blog again.

Out.

0 comments: