Sunday, September 7, 2008

Justin's Belated Birthday

I totally forgotten Justin's birthday was last week. Okay actually I didn't know until Tim told me today. Apparently his birthday was on Friday or Saturday and everyone forgot about it because everyone was busy partying. So, we decided to do a little celebrating for him today.

Went yam cha at Central around 10 something with Wee Chong, Tim, Eu Lei and Justin and we were join by Kelly and TP. Sat there and chit chat and then left around 11. Head to Eu Lei's house after that. Suddenly Tim called and said he couldn't drive and ask me to fetch him from his place. I was lazy to drive so I forced Wee Chong to drive instead.

When we went back to Eu Lei's house, Justin cut his cake and we opened 3 bottles of liqiour. 2 whiskeys and 1 vodka. The Chivas was a left over from last time and the taste has already gone bad but we forced it down Wee Chong's throat anyway. Better not waste such expensive stuffs. Sat down there and drank while cracking some jokes. Justin and Eu Lei was already high and Wee Chong will soon be joining them. I couldn't stay long though so I left first.

I think they should be drunk by now and the Vodka would've beeen finished. I can imagine Wee Chong lying down on the floor with vomit all around him. HAHA =P kidding. But I know he'll be the first to be KO'ed. You guys enjoy lah. I'll be going off to bed already.

Nights.

Some pictures from Eu Lei's place.

Justin

Wee Chong

Eu Lei

Tim

and me

The drinks

and the half eaten cake

Absolute Apeach Vodka

Dont know how many months and few days Chivas

and a cheap "high quality" Whisky

0 comments: