Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another outing.

Slept around 7am and woke up again at 11am by a phone call from Chloe saying that she finished class already. Went a wash up and went out around 11.30am.

Went to college to meet her and then saw Grace. She wanted to buy some books so teman her to the bookshop and all she bought was test pads -___-" Since we had nothing to do in college we decided to go to the exam hall to see Hillary. Waited for her outside until around 12.1opm then met up with the rest. Went to Asia Cafe with them for lunch.

During lunch, a tree branch fell down and nearly hit Hillary and Grace. Both of them (including Chloe) yelped and I jumped (kena frighten by Grace.. AGAIN) Hillary and Grace already planned a few days ago to go sing k today but eventually we ended up deciding to watch movie so we headed to Sunway Pyramid to watch Money No Enough 2. Its a Singaporean movie (similar to Ah Long Pte Ltd but the storyline is different) The first episode was 10 years ago and this is the second. The movie was quite funny but it is touching as well. Okay okay. I wanted to cry during the show. Damn terharu lah. I can't help it. But I didn't cry of course.

After the show, we wanted to go for dinner and Kelvin suggested we go to Banana Leaf in Puchong. Me and Chloe headed back to College because Chloe wanted to park her car there and then I fetch her. As we exited from College, Hillary said there is a change of plan as both of them don't know the way to Banana Leaf -__________________-" zha dou. So.. We went back to Pyramid again. Yes AGAIN. Went to T.G.I.F for dinner. Ate until damn full. Spent around 100+ for both mine and Chloe's meal. Kelvin only paid me RM50 but his meal was more than RM50. Nvm lah. Don't want kira with him.

It was already around 9pm when I fetch Chloe and Hillary back to college then I headed back to my apartment to get my stuffs and went back to Seremban. Reached Seremban at 11pm. Damn tired. Going to bed already. Have to recharge my battery. Red already.

Nights people.

Love you Chloe.

0 comments: