Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't know...

Nowadays I've been quite lazy to update my blog.

Had a few events in the past few days also I didn't blogged about it. Maybe it's because I've been quite busy with other stuffs. Had to study for exam and everything.

Had my exam this morning. It was alright. Should be enough for me to pass. I think I could have done better if it wasn't for stomach ache. Had it right in the middle of the exam so had to do as fast as possible and get out of the exam hall. Finished the whole paper in 2 hours. There are some that went out earlier than me. Ameleen was the first then followed by Alvin? Then Kevin Ng and Kelvin Teh. These two.. Might be repeating the subject. Hopefully they pass though.

After exam I went straight home and then went back out again. Received a text from a friend saying he's around sunway so went and meet up with him. Went back to college after that to sort out some stuffs with the Admin. Got a call from this lady saying that I had to see her and it's urgent. Found out later that she lost my form so I got to fill it up again and find my lecturer to sign it. So troublesome.

After that had to wait for Chloe to finish class. Nowhere else to go so I went ta pao and went back home. Slept until 6 something then fetch Chloe back to Klang. Halfway she got a call from her sister asking her to buy egg tart on the way back. Haha. So we went to a pasar malam near her house to buy egg tarts. Bought dinner for myself also anyway as I haven't eaten anything yet. Fetched Chloe back after that and went home and eat my dinner. Eat until so damn full.

The last thing I remember was lying down on my bed after dinner and the next minute I woke up again and I looked at the time. It was already 4.51am -____-" I fell asleep. Don't think I can sleep back now. Don't feel sleepy already. What else to do? I think I will go dota. Tomorrow my friends will be having their QM resit exam. Good luck people. Try to pass it this time.

Chloe sure sleeping like a pig already. Love you.

See you guys tomorrow.

Nights.

0 comments: