Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to college

Went back to college today. Didn't go for class though. Just went and register for my semester and see what are the subject's I'm taking and meet up with some of my friends as well.

Semester 4 now and I'm taking 3 subjects this semester:
Marketing
Accounting
Information Technology

Initially I wasn't enrolled for Accounts. I was supposed to take a subject called Organizational Behavior (What the fuck is that?) and I'm the only person from my semester taking that subject. The admin told me it is a Semester 7 subject (why the hell am I given a Sem 7 subject when I'm only in Sem 4?) So I changed it to Accounts instead.

After that met up with some friends and hanged out. Came back to Seremban after that. And I'm going back up tomorrow morning again. Gosh. First class at 9 is it? Sigh. Holidays over. Back to College. BORING !

I promise I will study hard this semester. No more fooling around. LESS dotA and no more late night outings (Besides clubbing la =P once a month won't hurt) I'm SERIOUS LOL. Set my targets already. Marketing - A, Accounts - B, IT - A. Will strive to achive them (hope so). Off to dinner. Ciao.

0 comments: