Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Europe: Day 11/12

UK: London --> Malaysia: KLIA, Seremban

It's been almost 2 weeks. And the day when the first landed in Rome seemed so long ago. And now it is the final day of this European trip. How quickly time flies. Woke up early, had breakfast and then checked out of the hotel. Placed the luggage in a room and took the train all the way to Oxford Circus. Walked to Oxford Street and went to John Lewis, Debenham and Selfridges. Had lunch at Subway while waiting for Dad and Aunt to join us. After lunch, we took the train down to Knight's Bridge and went to Harrods. Couldn't remember anything in there cos the last time I came here I was around 4 or 5 years old. Seem to have change a lot. Walked the entire departmental store and bought a few stuffs before heading back to the train station. Said goodbye to Aunt and seperated with her at the Holborn station. She had to catch a bus back to Boreham Wood while we had to take the train back to our hotel. Reached the hotel around 4 something and went to the bar to have something light. Left for the airport around 5.30 and had to get somethings done at the airport. Check in and had to collect the VAT and everything. Once everything was settle it was already 9 and it was time to board the place back to Malaysia. Its been a great journey and a really enjoyable one. Learned a lot about the places and will always remember this experience.

Plane took off around 10 something. Spending 12 hours in the place isn't easy and I sat seperately with my parents. Sat alone. For the first time. Wasn't that bad anyway. I'm a grown up now and don't think I need a parent to take care of me all the time. Can do things myself. Plane landed in Malaysia around 5.30pm Malaysian time and got home around 7. Unpacked everything, shower and dinner and now here I am blogging about the last day of my trip. Its 2.30am now and I'm off to bed. Going back up to Sunway tomorrow to register myself for the new semester. Nights. Can't wait to see my sunway friends again. Miss hanging out with them.

0 comments: