Sunday, September 13, 2009

Qué un día agotador

Okay .. was supposed to update yesterday but didn't.
Went yam cha with the 'gang' which consist of just 5 ppl ; Me, Wee Chong, Quan, Kel and Tp at Food Tiam.
Its been a while and it was fun catching up with them.
At least now I know WC has an English name called SHAUN. HAHA !
By the time I got back it was already around 12 plus so I got lazy and went off to bed.

Its been hectic today. Got up early for breakfast and had to move out some stuffs to put into my car. Audio systems and stuffs like that. Gonna modify my car next week. Kinda excited about it. Hee :)

After that had to rush up to Klang cos parents are gonna meet up with Chloe's mum to talk about some Cosway stuffs and had dinner together afterwards.

And now I just finished cleaning up my apartment and also my room. Kinda dusty already and its just few days ago I cleaned my room. Off to shower now and to bed. Taa !

1030 class tomorrow :( Sigh.

0 comments: