Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm back ! for now ..

It's been so so so so long since I last touched my blog let alone read it. The last post was posted by Chloe.

Its about time I start to blog again. Think I just lost my interest in blogging cos I'm too lazy to update it.

And since I'm back in boring Seremban now I think I would blog since I have nothing else to do.

Friday is always a tiring day for me. Have to wake up early and go for classes and travel back to Seremban at night.

QM2 class sucks. Wish the management could have employed someone better than a-25yearsold-first-timer-part-time-lecturer who is so nervous about teaching that she can forget what she taught. Looks like this subject will be a really tough time for me.

I shall stop here for now. Update tomorrow .. I hope (fingers crossed)

Toodles.

0 comments: