Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Day of CNY

Chinese New Year is here. It came so quickly that even I haven't got the feeling it's Chinese New Year.

Supposed to go to church this morning but both me and my parents overslept so we did not attend. Instead, I helped mum cook at home for lunch.

Later that evening, we went up to KL for our family dinner. Chloe came along as well. Went Klang to fetch her and then went back to Summer Palace Restaurant near SS2.

After that travelled all the way back to Seremban. Halfway back the car suddenly felt weird and when I press the accelerator the car doesn't accelerate. Whenever go uphill the car will only go around 70 to 80 kmph and not more than that. It was so frustrating. After CNY have to take the car go fix. Sigh. Even my Neo can move faster than the Merc. Really -___________-"

0 comments: