Saturday, November 8, 2008

Clubbing

Its been a while since I last went clubbing. If I'm not mistaken the last time was during merdeka eve when I went MoS.

Last Thursday I went to maison. Went there since Chloe's friends has never been there before so decided to take them there. And to my surprise, thing's changed a lot. Went there around 11. Usually by that time the club is already packed. But that day it was EMPTY ! It only started to get pack around 12 something. And the songs aren't that nice anymore. DJ Goldfish - its time for you to take a break man. You're getting old. Haha.

Left at 3 as usual. On the way back I decided to take the Sungai Besi highway back as I thought there wont be a roadblock. But I was wrong. There was one. Block the entire highway. So desperate meh? I got stopped. The police asked for identity and licence. Then he asked me:

Police: You ada minum ka?
Me: Takde. Minum coke saje.
Police: Betul ke?
Me: Yeah.

And then he took the torch light and shine at my face and say - okey la. pergi. I was like huh? That easy? Haha. Is it me or is it coincidence? Everytime I get stopped by a police I was freed without giving them anything and no getting a saman ! I think it's because of me. Haha !

Reached back Sunway and fetched Casson and his gf back to Subang then went home. Was around 4 already when I reached back apartment. Slept at 5 and woke up at 7 next morning to do assignment somemore. Have to help Chloe finish it. But I see her sleeping so nicely makes me want to go back to sleep also -______-" my honey is a pig.

0 comments: