Thursday, October 30, 2008

Burning the midnight oil

Yup. Title says it all. I am still sitting in front of the computer doing my Information Technology assignment.

Assignment was initially due on this Friday but the lecturer delayed the due date to next Monday. He should have said earlier then I would not have rush it. Damn him. I'm already half way done and now I need to recheck my assignment again to see if there's any mistake because I was on turbo-mode yesterday -___-"

Raymond asked me something very funny just now. Our IT assignment requires us to find out about Software Development Models and there is this model called the "Waterfall Model". So, Ray asked if he must research on the real waterfall? Haha. What does the real waterfall have to do with computer? You're so funny. And you made me think of Grace. Now I know why she failed IT ! Hahaha. I'm sorry. Can't help it =P

0 comments: