Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Respect.

Today almost the entire QM from last semester went to pay our last respect to our late QM teacher, Mr. Richard, who passed away yesterday. Went all the way to the Temple in Kampung Tunku. It was a christian funeral but mixed with some Chinese way of praying. When I saw him lying in the coffin, I somehow felt that passed away peacefully although it was a very sudden death (brought me memories of the time I saw Nicholas's body. He wasn't in peace) I pray for his soul to be in peace and ... i don't know what else. Grace and Hillary cried. See them cry also made me feel like crying. I didn't though.

As we left I spoke to Mr. Richard's wife. She was still in shocked. I felt sorry for her. But I can tell that she's a very tough woman because she was able to hold back her tears and still smile when speaking with us. If other women then I think they'll spend their time crying instead of talking to the guest. Hope she will come to terms with his death. God bless.

0 comments: