Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things we did before exams.

I dont know what made me write this blog. I guess its just that we had the best times ever since all of us became friends. Plus, Hillary will be leaving us after this semester as her mum wants her to study in China because her whole family is there. Sigh. Will miss you lots girl. Especially your ganas-ted nature. 2 weeks before our 3rd semester finals and we're still so relaxed. Going out every single day after studying and having fun. Or stay home and be crazy and if not we will be spending the rest of our night in a CC till the early morning. I dont know. We knew we had to study but nothing just seem to stop us from going out. Dont feel like typing much. Just feel like posting all the pictures that were taken during the 2 weeks. Not much though :)


ray in his boxers.

Sleeping in law class AS USUAL

One big happy family. Chloe's 20th

Me | Ray | Kelvin | Hillary | Chloe
Dad | Vince | Me | Hillary | Chloe

@Friendster Cafe

@Prince SS2

Poor Grace struggling with QM

Study Time.

Me being me.

Kelvin being.... Kelvin

and Grace being Grace

A big *heart* from Grace to Kelvin
@Jusco Bukit Raja
before Wanted

and editting people's pic
SORRY GRACE :)

Been a really fun week. And now its time to get serious. I MEAN IT. 2.41 am Thursday morning. Time to get back to studying. Just came back from sunway today and deprived of sleep. Sigh. Miss my friends in sunway. I'll be back on Friday ! Wait for me !

OUT.

0 comments: