Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy week.

Last week was really hectic. Exams is around the corner and lots of studying. Going to the library everyday. Books everywhere. Can go crazy. But.. Obviously the entire week is not about studying lah. I think i went out more than i study. Not good. Stupid friends. Ha ha. Go out study konon-nya.

Lets see.. what did I do last week other than studying... Hmm, yes. First of all, movies.


This is a hilarious show. A MUST watch. Well, Tim said it was boring some parts of the show but it wasn't that boring. I bet you'll be laughing your asses off while watching this show. Go watch it.

Another movie I watched was Wanted. Featuring the gorgeous Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy.



What can I say about this film? Well, its very 'fake'. For example, you can curve a bullet when you shoot. Another one, a bullet can bend 360 degrees. But it's full of action. Full of 'fake'. Not a bad show. I think everyone just want to see Angelina Jolie.

Movies just makes my day. Watched Get Smart at Sunway Pyramid 2 and Wanted at Bukit Raja Jusco in Klang. Well, other movies its always food food food and food. Went lots of place to eat. I hate food prices in KL. Damn freaking expensive. Other than that.... Dont think I have to mention dota. Been going to FTZ Asia 7 days a week. I'm so screwed. No more dota this week.

Went clubbing on Thursday night. The seremban gang came up but didn't join them. Went The Loft with my sunway friends. Was kind of a last minute plan. Kelvin said he was stressed up and wanted to go club at... 10.30 pm ! Rang up 10 other guys and by 11.30 p.m... we're on our way down to KL. This people... Sigh.. When call them go college they'll take like 2 hours to go. Club? 30 minutes. Suckers. I'm officially broke. No more clubbing until I come back from vacations.

I miss going back to Seremban. Its been 2 weeks since I last went back. Miss my bed. My parents. My dear dog. Not to mention free food. Got people to pay for what I eat. No need pay myself. Shoot. Its 4.01 p.m already. Time to get back to studies. Will update if there is anything else to be updated about. Thats it for now.

Out.

0 comments: