Thursday, September 17, 2009

Early morning blues.

Just came back from PJ. Went there to help Chloe's younger sister pay her saman. Got a bit lost along the way as I couldn't find the place (first time go. hehe.)
Found the place eventually but then .. no parking. Go 1 round also need to get stuck in a jam for 10 minutes. So many cars.
Went and park inside a plaza and walked over there. Luckily early in the morning no people so dont have to wait.
As I was going to pay, the malay girl at the counter told me this:

Malay lady: Selamat pagi encik. Kalau mahu discount sila pergi counter sebelah.

Me: @@

So I got my discount. From RM100 to RM30. Thats like 70% discount !

Had to jam back to Sunway. At this time also lots of cars. What on earth is going on with KL people nowadays.

Anyway, got to go out fetch Chloe from her class. Almost 12. Class ending already.

Ciao.

1 comments:

[-FrOzEnStAr-] said...

lolz if u come aus u sure not happy... leaving behind so many things