Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sushi King @ Pyramid

This was supposed to be Tuesday's post but now only have the time to post it up.

Friends planned to go have sushi at Pyramid and I think a lot of people have been called but in the end only 4 of us went. Someone is the one who called us to go sushi on Tuesday and he is also the first person to ffk us on that day. Give plenty of excuses somemore. In the end Grace also couldn't make it cos she was stuck in a jam.

First of all, Sushi King sucks big time. Not really much choices there and the sushi isn't that nice. They don't even have soft shell crab ! What sushi restaurant is that. Just go there because its cheap. If not won't even think about that place.

Left around 6 something cos Kelvin needs to fetch Wai Keat and Phung to Tai Pan. Didn't drive there so Hillary fetch us back.

While in the car waiting for Kelvin, we saw this Guai Lou with his son outside an Indian temple looking at some stuffs then they walk away. I saw that there was this cute tiger hanging on the man's pocket then I turned around to talk to Chloe and Hillary. When I look at them again I realised that the tiger was missing. Then I saw it on the ground and they didn't realised about it so I ran down a picked it up and gave it back to them. Heh. Did a good deed.




Apa ini ?

0 comments: