Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun filled day

What a tiring day. Finally finished moving all my stuffs from my apartment to ray's place. This morning woke up early to move the things. Then after that had to fetch Chun Yong go pay bills and then went to Klang to have brunch and fetch Chloe. Came back Sunway and finished moving all the remaining things and then job done.

Supposed to go to a Adidas warehouse sale today but I was too tired so decided not to go. Maybe will go tomorrow with Chloe and her sisters. Anyway, I told honey that I wanted to take her to The Curve today to see the Christmas decoration's there as Raymond say its nice.

Before going there, we went to SS2 to have dinner first. Had dinner at The Cave. The food is quite nice as it is not as expensive as Ray said. Dinner only cost around Rm125 so it's not that expensive. Have a very romantic environment somemore. That place is only for couples. Didn't take a picture of the dining area -__-" basically its just a small room just enough to fit 2 person so we can have our privacy =P


Starter: Wild Mushroom Soup

My drink: Carlsberg

Chloe's: Green Apple Juice

Honey's Grilled Norwegian Salmon

My Rib Eye Steak

Dessert: Black Forrest Cake

After dinner, we headed off to the Curve. Surprisingly not many cars today but still hard to find parking inside the Curve. The Christmas decoration is very nice. Nicer than I expected it to be and its a hundred .. no .. a thousand times better than Pyramid's ! The pictures are below:















Went home around 10 something. Fetch Chloe straight back to Klang and then went back to Sunway. Reached home around 10.50 like that and no one is at home. I'm alone again -__-" all went da gei. What else is there for me to do other than blog? That's all for now lah. I want to sleep already. Very tired. Nights ppl !

0 comments: