Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last day of fun before exams

Woke early today. Around 10 something because going out with Chloe. She had to do some stuffs first so I only went and pick her up around 12 something. After picking her up, we went straight to Sungei Wang. KL surprisingly not many cars today. Expected Federal Highway to be jam but quite smooth moving.

Reached Sungei Wang around 1 something then walk walk around. Nothing much to write about actually because most of the time we were walking around. Anyway, where all those "ghost" went to? So few of them nowadays. Ghost as in La La.

From there we headed over to Pavilion because Chloe wanted to buy some stuffs and I wanted to buy a Esprit shirt which I saw in Bukit Tinggi the other day. Unfortunately, Chloe got her things but I didn't get mine. So unfair ! =P Just kidding. As long she get what she wants enough already.

Went to the Ship for dinner. Promised her this is the last time I take her go eat something expensive because she say I no more money already. Honey, I promise you I wont use so much money already ok ? And exams is coming so won't be using much this coming 2 weeks. So don't worry ok ?

Really had a lot of fun today although I didn't buy anything. Just being able to go out with her for the whole day is enough already. I think this is the longest time we go out together. Never went out for this long before also. Haha. Honey, don't always worry that I'll be bored lah. As long you're there I won't be bored.

Love you.

0 comments: