Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rush rush.

Its already 3am and I'm still here in front of my lap top trying to finish off my Marketing assignment. Have to hand in tomorrow. Again doing it last minute. Sigh. Always tell myself not to leave things till the last minute but I'm still doing it. Every other group have finished except mine. Damn it. What am I doing?

Hillary and Chloe,

You guys don't have to say sorry for not helping me out with this. Actually I think I'm the one not letting you all do and I should be the one saying sorry. I hope both of you won't misunderstand and think that I'm looking down on both of you or think that I think I can do a better job than both of you.

It's not like that. Actually I don't really know the reason myself but you two should not be the ones feeling bad. It should be me. I'm sorry.

0 comments: