Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Europe: Day 9

France: Paris

Paris ~ The city of fashion. There were 3 things on my mind when I woke up. Shopping, shopping and shopping. But before I could do that, I had to visit a few landmarks of Paris. I've been here before when I was young and I have seen it all but have to follow the tour. Visited the Eiffel Tower first before going on a boat cruise (AGAIN) and then board the bus to tour the city of Paris. See the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and the residence of the President. But at least I got to do something I did not do when I came here the last time which is go up the Eiffel Tower. Went up to the 2nd floor and was able to see the entire city of Paris. Was busy admiring the city until something small and hard fell on my head. When I picked it up I realize it was a coin that fell. €2. That is RM10. That's a lot you know lol.

After visiting all the landmarks, finally we were able to shop. But the tour guide didn't take us to that street near the Arc. Instead, he took us to a lousy shopping complex. Idiot. Did you think all of us came to Paris just to shop in a shopping complex? Fucktard. So we took a taxi and went back to the Arc so that we could shop there. Bought some stuffs there but it was enough to cost a bomb. See the pictures and you know what I mean. Well, shopping brings satisfaction. And I was really satisfied though I bought just ONE thing. After that, had dinner at McDonalds and what do you know? You could pay by credit card. Cool eh? Don't have enough euros already so had to pay by card. Had a Royal Bacon Burger for dinner and it was delicious. You don't get this kind of stuff back in Malaysia. Bacon is pork.

Headed back to the hotel by taxi as we did not follow the tour bus. Guess how much was the taxi fare? €25. And €25 = RM125 hahaha. Okay. Sleep sleep sleep. Tomorrow will be another busy day. Have to pack everything tonight..
The Eiffel Tower

The tunnel where Diana and Doni died

=)

Under the Eiffel Tower

So this is the thing holding the tower

North View from the 2nd level

Spot the Arc

There it is

Biggest LV store in the world?


Audi - wont see it in Malaysia

Mine and mum's

Dad's

Mine

Mum's

Dad's

O.o Jack Daniel's with Coke in a can?
You'll never find it anywhere else.

0 comments: