Saturday, July 12, 2008

Three Down.

Phewwww ~ Finally got done with Business Communications today. Which means... Only Microeconomics left ! 1 more. Just 1 more then it's holidays !

Woke up early today. 7a.m. Had to wait for Chloe to come to my apartment. Studied until 11 then left for college. Went lunch with Chloe, Hillary and Kelvin then went back to the library to study. Just before exam something stupid happened. I just realize I did not bring my exam docket. Had to re-print another 1 and pay Rm20 for it. Luckily wasn't late for exam. Swt.

B.Comm wasn't hard afterall. It was relatively easy. Everything I studied and predicted came out. Not bad. Supposed to watch movie after our exam then suddenly Hillary got a call from her mum asking her to go back to Sg.Buloh so couldn't go for movie. Sigh. Had to follow her back to Puchong to get Chloe's stuffs and then come back to Sunway. Went pyramid with Chloe for dinner and movie. Had dinner in Waffle World. My first time eating there. Eat until damn 'zhai'. Watched Hancock after that. 8.30 show.

Movie finished around 10.00 and fetched Chloe back to Klang after that. Then back to sunway. Now back at Ray's place relaxing. Hungry pulak. Feel like getting something to eat. But dont know what to eat. Damn suffer la me. Cough like mad. Plus sore throat. Sigh ~ Maybe go out eat something. Won't be fresh if I don't eat. Haha.

Out.

0 comments: