Monday, July 21, 2008

Holidays.

First week of holidays over. So damn fast. Didn't really do anything. Penang and Ipoh trip was canceled. Damn it. Will plan to go Ipoh again before I go Europe. So far its been quite boring. Stay home everyday. Okay also lah. Get to rest.

Only meaningful thing I did was going up to Sunway on Thursday with WeeChong, Tim and ChingEr. Met Quan there after her class. WC wanted to register himself at KDU so all of us followed him up. Dropped by college later to return some library books. Found out that it had passed the due date. Dont care. Just drop the books there. Haha. Went to pyramid after that. Met up with quan. Planned to watch The Dark Knight so went and bought the tickets first then after that went walk walk. We 3 guys went to starbucks to chill while the girls went shopping. Boring lah want to follow them around. Around 7 something went back to Quan's place to change for I dont know what and then went back to pyramid for the show. Oh and met Bill there with his girl.

After the movie, WC wanted to go SkyOnline to find WeiYoong so he dropped me, Tim, Quan and CE off at Asia first. Went there sit and drink while waiting for WC. Then CE wanted to check her PTPTN so went to FTZ. Sat there for 6 minutes and left. Online for free. Should do that next time. WC hasn't come. Went McDonalds and eat fries. WC finally arrives. Fetched the girls back to the apartment and we headed back to FTZ =) Went back home at 4am =\

On Saturday I went back up to sunway AGAIN to collect some stuffs. Kelvin told me he'll be reaching damansara around 1. I went up at 2 and he said he was at Klang. F*ck. Had to wait for him. Wait until 7 some more. Waste my whole day in Sunway. Went damansara collect keys from him then go back sunway take stuffs. Sigh. Reached back seremban around 9 something. Wanted to go out find the guys but too tired so nvm lah. Stay home only.

Went up KL with parents on Sunday to do some shopping. And today.. did nothing. Apart from going out for dental and getting saman just because I didnt put enough coins. 10 cents less only mah ! Diu~ I was wondering how much it was and thought it would be around 50 or 60. But LOL it was only RM10. Stupid government assholes... RM10 better not fine people lah. Anyway, my dad went to see his friend about the fine and he told my dad no need pay. Good. Save the RM10 for something else than giving to those bastards. Muahaha. Tsk tsk tsk. Tired. Off to catch some sleep. Blog again when I have something to blog about.

Out.

0 comments: