Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of the Month.

End of another month and the beginning of another. Getting closer to the end of the year and the beginning of a new semester next month. Nevertheless, its one hell of a month. Many things happened, both happy and sad. Just going to do a recap of all the things that happened this month.

The first one obviously has to be Chloe's car getting stolen. It was my first time experiencing this type of thing. Could not even believe it happen then and still could not believe it happened now. Well, it did happen so just have to accept it and move on. And hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone that I know anymore. Was a bad experience and it's something that I will never forget.

Second one is definitely Euphoria. Was newly opened that time and had an invitation so went for it. It was a great experience. Something new. Totally different from Maison or any other clubs around. Non-smoking environment is something new and not to mentions the songs. You wouldn't get to listen to this type of music in any clubs in KL. Heard from Eng Lok that the age limit has been raised to 23 years old so I wouldn't be going back there for a while.

Third, what else? My birthday. Best birthday celebration ever. Won't forget it guys and girls. Thanks for everything. Again, will remember it.

Anyway, this whole month of mine has been mostly about movies, movies and ... movies. So this is number four. Been to lots of blockbuster movies and some boring movies. First movie I went to was Hancock. Second was Batman and the Hellboy II. Then on my birthday I watched X-files. And today, Mummy III. 5 movies in a month. Not bad.

Well, I'm already looking forward to... this month. After 12 already, so its August. Will be flying off to Europe for 2 weeks. Leaving on the 7th which is next Thursday. Will be back on the 19th. It'll be one hell of a vacation. I'm done for now. Nights !

Out.

0 comments: